The Kiaro! D prints durable labels that can withstand dirt, moisture or submersion, abrasion and UV ray expose, and chemicals – all while maintaining clarity and colour fastness.
- Designed for printing durable labels with cutting-edge pigment ink formuation.
- Comply with GHS hazard warning labeling regulations and possess BS5609 certification, one of the most stringent physical label standards in the world.
Kiaro D Benefits
Cut Label Costs
- Eliminate costly inventory of pre-printed labels by digitally printing your own labels in short-run batches, as you need them. You control costs by printing only what you need.
- Additional savings advantage with Economy Print Mode option, reducing the amount of ink used on each label, saving you 15-18% on the total cost of the printed label while printed labels continue to maintain the 1200 dpi resolution.
Quit Wasting Labels
- Prints on the first label out, without a wasteful blank “leader” before or after labels are printed and with no blank labels in between.
Quick Label Printing
- Unlike other inkjet colour label printers, the Kiaro! prints color labels at speeds that keep up with production lines, up to 12.2 meters per minute (from 50 – 200 mm/s).
- The Kiaro! also operates at the perfect speed for manually applying labels with the additional ability to print one label and tear it off.
- Can be integrated and synchronized intelligently with other production systems, including label applicators, for an in-line color print and apply operation.
Premium Colour Label Printing
- The rich colors, 1200 dpi high resolution and tight registration of Kiaro! printed labels rival the print quality of flexographic label printing presses.
- Digitally print labels that are picture-perfect without tweaking any artwork or buying printing plates. Request a printed sample label to see for yourself!
- The Kiaro! handles common inkjet label printing artifacts through its slick “in job” cleaning procedure.
- If a print artifact is produced, you simply pause the print job and click to enable the automatic cleaning process. The printer will clean and then resume printing superior quality labels. Other label printers require the user intervention to remove and waste labels in order to clean.
Unsure of the best solution? Get in touch with a specialist today and we can help you scope out your requirements