The QL-300 is the world’s first 5-color toner-based tabletop label printer from QuickLabel that enables brand owners to achieve vibrant, unique, and impactful branding that drives product sales.
- Set your brand apart with CMYK + WHITE high-resolution 1200 dpi durable, vibrantly printed labels
- Ensure a competitive cost of ownership with long-lasting cartridges and toner that delivers the utmost durability, water-fastness, and UV-resistance
- Eliminate label waste with high precision built-in cutter
Taking your product branding to a level beyond your competition the QL-300 delivers premium 1200 x 1200 dpi 5-color labels with unmatched durability, water-fastness, and UV-resistance. With label widths ranging from 1.0” to 5.0” and roll-to-cut or roll-to-roll operation, the QL-300 also allows for flexible, short to long-run print jobs while eliminating all label waste from the printing process.
Going beyond the standard 4-color CMYK printing process, the addition of printing white provides an opaque background for transparent materials, expanding the possibilities for personal care product, food & beverage product labeling and more. Printing white also presents new creative options when used on black or other colored materials, including metallic silver and gold. The QL-300 even allows users to achieve a “spot UV” sheen or varnished appearance when printing black and other colors onto a colored matte substrate.
QuickLabel’s long product life, premium printing supplies, and unmatched service and support guarantee your QL-300 delivers exceptionally durable and vibrant labels, while also ensuring your brand commands the attention it deserves.
Developed with proven, reliable digital LED EP (electrophotographic) printing technology, the QL-300 is the first 5-color desktop label printer to deliver exceptionally durable and vibrant color labels, with the added capability of printing white. This capability opens up a realm of possibilities for product branding, allowing the user to print on a wide variety of cost-effective transparent, colored and metallic paper and synthetic label materials in a single pass.
- Up to 6 ips (152 mm/s) print speed for both short and long run label printing
Versatile and Robust
- Printing substrates, including transparent, colored, black, metallic silver, metallic gold paper, and synthetics
Exceptional Ease of Use
- Through our intuitive LCD control panel, web-based management, and CQL Pro design and print management software
Built in Automatic Cutter
- Optional Label Rewinder eliminates label waste and provides print job flexibility
Robust Tabletop Design
- Easily adapts into any label design and print workflow
Unsure of the best solution? Get in touch with a specialist today and we can help you scope out your requirements