V-Tool Tagging Gun
Cut the time it takes to hand tag merchandise in half with the V-Tool fastening system!
Efficiently apply loop-fastened tags to:
- Horticultural nets
- Sporting Goods
- Sun Glasses
- Kitchen Utensils
V-Tool Tagging Gun Benefits
The Avery Dennison V Tool Tag Attacher Benefits:
- Unique dual hook and tag holder eliminates the need to hand apply with fasteners, strings or pins.
- Cuts the tedious task of hand tagging over 50%! Tag more products quicker, easier. The time saved can be used to perform other essential tasks in your store.
- Doesn’t require merchandise to be penetrated by a needle. Instead it uses a loop-fastened tag that is applied when the hook applicator wraps around a strap or belt loop, through a zipper pull or button hole.
- Holds 50 easy to load double ended V-Fasteners. Slip in a clip, lock in place, squeeze the trigger and start saving time. The V-Tool will help eliminate wear and tear on your fingers too!
If it ‘wears’ a tag, you need a V-Tool fastening system. V-Tool fasteners are tamper-evident. They have an arrow and barrel configuration that forms a strong mechanical lock. The fasteners cannot be removed without destroying the loop or damaging the tags.
- Faster and easier to apply than hand applied loop/circle type fasteners
- More efficient than removing tangled loop fasteners from a bag
- Saves wear and tear plus injuries to fingers
- Tag holder and tag retainer makes one hand operation possible
- Versatile on a variety of hard goods and accessories, multiple sizes available
- More durable and reliable than previous versions of loop/circle type application tools
- Easy to load and apply fasteners, change fastener sizes in seconds
- Watch the Avery Dennison V-Tool Loop Fastening Gun in action
Prices shown per pack. Pack quantity 5,000.
|mm||1 pk||5 pks||10pks|
AH Cardboard Tags 28mm x 38mm
|2000 per roll||1 roll||5 rolls||10 rolls|
*AH Cardboard Tags can also be used with Pistol Tool & V-Tool Attacher.
*All prices exclude GST and freight
Unsure of the best solution? Get in touch with a specialist today and we can help you scope out your requirements