Honeywell PC42T Thermal Transfer Printer Benefits
A lightweight and reliable barcode printer that is easy to use!
Honeywell PC42t Thermal Transfer Printer features include:
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) printing
- Print speeds from 2 to 4 ips (inches per second)
- Support for printer programming languages including Direct Protocol, ZSim, and ESim
- Industry-standard connectivity
- USB host and device for connecting storage devices, scanners, keyboards, or desktop PC
- Factory-installed Ethernet interface
- Factory-installed RS-232 serial port interface
Honeywell extends its 40-year experience in designing barcode label printers with the introduction of the PC42t, a desktop thermal transfer printer that meets the needs of a wide range of markets globally. Designed for use in environments where affordability is key, the PC42t is a light-duty printer ready for retail shelf price labelling, general office packing and shipping labelling, and distribution center barcode labelling applications. Well-suited for small-business owners looking to upgrade to thermal transfer printing from inkjet or laser printers for the first time, the PC42t is easy to setup and inexpensive to own, making it a smart an economic choice for media up to 4.3″ wide.
Prices exclude GST & Freight
Unsure of the best solution? Get in touch with a specialist today and we can help you scope out your requirements