Avery Dennison Snap 500 Care Label Printer Benefits
Applications for this capability include:
- Warning Information – For regulations requiring warning information be printed in red
- Variable Emphasis – Draw consumer attention to key variable information for competitive advantage
- Brand Emphasis – Using colour, ensure brand information is top-of-mind for the consumer
The SNAP™500 care label printer enables you to produce care and content labels in your manufacturing facility, allowing you to respond quickly to your customers’ requirements.
Care label tape printing includes:
- Coated polyester
- Satin weave
- Heat seal
- Two-sided print capability increases fabric utilization, reducing costs when designing sewn-in care labels.
Increase Productivity and Flexibility:
- Print, cut, batch and stack care labels in a single, high speed operation, increasing productivity and reducing costs
- The SNAP 500 offers a two-inch wide print area, maximizing flexibility for printing most care label applications
- Voice prompts and a virtual control panel simplify adjustments
- Remote diagnostics, operating system upgrades via the Internet and intuitive consumable replacement help reduce maintenance time
- Easy-to-use controls, quick stock loading and a center-justified feed path minimize operator attention, training and printer downtime.
Unsure of the best solution? Get in touch with a specialist today and we can help you scope out your requirements