Avery Dennison Snap 500 Care Label Printer
In-Plant Care Label Printing Made Easy.
The SNAP 500 multi-headed printer has up to three printheads to accommodate factories that want or need an extra colour on one side of their care labels.
Avery Dennison Snap 500 Care Label Printer Benefits
Applications for this capability include:
- Warning Information – For regulations requiring warning information be printed in red
- Variable Emphasis – Draw consumer attention to key variable information for competitive advantage
- Brand Emphasis – Using colour, ensure brand information is top-of-mind for the consumer
The SNAP™500 care label printer enables you to produce care and content labels in your manufacturing facility, allowing you to respond quickly to your customers’ requirements.
Care label tape printing includes:
- Coated polyester
- Satin weave
- Heat seal
- Two-sided print capability increases fabric utilization, reducing costs when designing sewn-in care labels.
Increase Productivity and Flexibility:
- Print, cut, batch and stack care labels in a single, high speed operation, increasing productivity and reducing costs
- The SNAP 500 offers a two-inch wide print area, maximizing flexibility for printing most care label applications
- Voice prompts and a virtual control panel simplify adjustments
- Remote diagnostics, operating system upgrades via the Internet and intuitive consumable replacement help reduce maintenance time
- Easy-to-use controls, quick stock loading and a center-justified feed path minimize operator attention, training and printer downtime.
Unsure of the best solution? Get in touch with a specialist today and we can help you scope out your requirements